THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 5, 2008

June 5, 2008

So yesterday I went for the second blood test. I asked them if they would have the results by the time they closed and they told me not likely, but they gave me the phone number to the ab so I could just cal the lab at 5:50 PM before they close at 6 PM. So I caled the lab and was told it was still pending but to call back in an hour to see if it as done. Turns out the lab is open 24/7 (their words) so I called back just before 7 PM and I had to go to class. I was told it was still pending and to call back at 8 PM because it should be done. (I was put on hold so they could find out when it would be done) I called back at 8 PM and gave them my info, jsut to be put on hold for like 5 min. They came back and asked for my info again and what test it was I had done. Then I found out my numbers went from 3320 to 6390. =)
I talked to the nurse today at my doctors office and she said those numbers are very good and she let the doctor know that I would realy like another ultrasound to just make sure. The nurse called me back and told me the doctor agreed to another ultrasound but that we want to make sure it's not for 7-10 days to make sure it's not to early again. So I will go in on June 16th for my ultrasound and doctors visit. Of urse by then I plan on having bought my doppler so I will just have to ask my doctor if he will teach me how to use it when I'm far enough along

0 comments: