THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 20, 2008

June 20. 2008

I realized today that I never said how I told Chas about the baby. It was actually really stupid. He didn't know I was going to test or anything and I took the test when he was not here and had taken Bry to school. So I was trying to think of a really great way to tell him but the truth was I was to scared to think of anything cute or fun or even happy. I had posted the picture and post before I ever told Chas about the test. So Chas and I are really wierd people in the fact that we text each other even though we are in the same house, the same room, or even sitting next to each other. So I was sitting next to him an I sent him a text message that said some thing like "Can we make it through anything?" He sent back some thing like "Yea, we have made it through everything so far" and so I sent back "even this new adventure we are going to be on?" and at that point he looked at me and asked what I was talking about, so I told him he needed to read my blog more. LOL Not really the best way to tell him or even very creative. I really wish I could have done something else but my heart just wasn't in it. I was so scared and I needed to lean on him and have him tell me it was all going to be ok. He saw the picture before he read anything so he pulled me into him and held me while he read. He really thought/thinks this is a great thing and I do too. I'm just scared and he refuses to be. He is very optimistic an i'm vey pessimistic we kind of even out that way. So he is thinking that everythign will be ok and in Feb we will have a hapy healthy (girl) baby. Me I'm realistic, which to him is negative. I say that anything can and does go wrong. So far it looks like we will have a baby in Feb but anything can happen to change that. I'm not sure if I said this already but Chas thinks we are having a girl because 1) we have had 5 boys and the odds are a girl has to show up some time. You can't "win" them all basically 2) he really wants a girl 3) the due date is (was) my grandma's birthday and we had planned on naming a girl after my grandma. I am sure we are having a boy for no other reason then we have had 5 boys. Sure I would like a girl (for reasons I said before) but lets be realistic again- I've had 5 boys, it's going to be anther boy. The only "sign" I have that MIGHT mae me think girl is my cats because the animal old wives tale is the only one that has been right for me every time. For those that don't know the animal old wives tale as I call it is that when pregnant with a boy female animals will be around as much as ossible and male animals will avoid you. If you are pregnant with a girl male animals will be around you and female animals will not. (No i'm not going to say which way it is going right now, sorry guys)

0 comments: