THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 22, 2008

June 22, 2008

So I sent this e-mail out to family and a few friends and I post it here for others to read as well. The first part is an unexpected response from Chas' mom and step-dad Dean followed by the original e-mail.

If you weren’t included in the original email Charlie out, you should scroll to the end and read it first before proceeding to read our response to him.

Charles,

We have a Father in Heaven who’s greatest joy is to bring His spirit children to this earth, which is His creation for enriching the experiences His children will have in preparing for a richer eternal life when we return back to Him. To quote Him, “This is My work and My Glory to bring to pass the immortality and ETERNAL Life of man.” He also said, “It is Life eternal to know Him and His Son Jesus Christ and understand the saving mercies provided by His atoning sacrifice.

So, Charles my son, your chosen path to bring more spirits the opportunity of having an earthly body and progression towards an understanding of who they are, why they are here and where they can reach in their eternal progression is a divine pathway and you should never apologize for the greatest of all potential you can provide for those spirits you bring into this world.

It’s true you may loose a child or two along the way, but you have God’s promise that during Christ’s 1,000 year reign on earth you will be able to raise those children to maturity and great will be your joy. That is why it is so important to learn as parents what you can do to teach these children how to learn about the GOD who made this all possible. God wants each and every one of his children to learn and grow towards Him that we might be like Him for that will bring the greatest happiness you can ever have and it will be yours throughout all eternity and beyond.

During my fight for life with the open heart bypass surgery I can testify that I came to know Jesus Christ and My Heavenly Father personally. I know They live and have their hands outstretched towards us. All we have to do is learn of them and ask them for their help. I felt buoyed up by the faith and prayers of all of you, and I know Charles he will be with you and especially Tammy for all your efforts to help His divine plan to be fulfilled.

You have your mother’s blessing, my blessing, and YOUR FATHER IN HEAVENS BLESSING… what more could you ask! Keep us in the loop as the birth progresses.

Love, Dean

Charlie,
Amen to what Dean said. I love you and totally understand how you feel. I had to go through the same agony as you every time I found out I was pregnant. I always dreaded having to make “the announcement.” I learned a long time ago that lack of money or material possessions should never be a reason for limiting the size of our families…so long as there is enough love to go around, that’s all a child really needs to survive…and you do a great job at spreading the love! I don’t regret having any of my children because my children and my grandchildren have brought me both my greatest agony, but also my greatest joy.

I love you all and we’ll certainly keep you in our prayers. Thank you so much for not keeping this from me. We’re a family and we need to act like one and stand together!

Love, Mom


From: Charles Adams [mailto:adams312@msn.com] Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2008 12:31 PMTo: Aaron Hopkins; Abe Eggett; becky adams; Dean&Lorna Morrison; Marie; Rachel BarnettSubject: Dear family and friends

Dear everyone,
We are writing this letter full well knowing how most if not all of you will feel about what we have to tell you, yet hoping that you can find it in your heart to put that aside and offer your thoughts and prayers. 3 weeks ago we found out that we are unexpectedly pregnant and we view this as such a blessing and a miracle. The truth is we had thought it was no longer possible to have another baby because of the toll it took on Tammy's body after losing Jay and had turned it over to God and we were ready to close that door forever when we found out that our family isn't complete. Like we said we know that most if not all of you feel that we have to many kids as it is and are stupid for continuing to have them, but we ask that you put that aside and pray for our little one to make it. For those that don't know on Oct 30, 2007 we had a 20 week (5 month) ultrasound for our baby Jay and at that time we were told Jay had been dead for 3 weeks. 2 days later the evening of Nov 1, 2007 we checked into the hospital so they could induce labor. The morning of Nov 2nd Jay was born still and all tests came back that there was no reason for what happened. Because of that there is no way to know if it will happen again or how to prevent it. That is why we are asking for prayers in this trying time.
Thank you in advance,
Love,
Tammy, Charles, Bryson, Alex, Camren, and Skyler

P.S Please forward to others

0 comments: