THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 4, 2008

November 7, 2007

Chas and I have spent a lot of time talking about if we are going to have another baby or not. We have pretty much decided we will, it’s just a matter of when. Today I’m wondering if that is a good idea. The boys are just being terrible. I know a lot of it is the candy from Halloween, but they aren’t eating enough to get a sugar rush as far as I know. But then again what do I know anymore? Bryson had parent/teacher conferences today and I forgot about it. I saw a post online about them and it hit me that Bryson’s was soon. I asked him and he told me it was today, and when I found the paper I found out that it was in 30 minutes. I had just enough time to run out the door and get there, great. Luckily Bryson had just got home from school so everyone was pretty ready to go; they just had to put on shoes. And Skyler was in his pajamas, but at 1 year old he can pull it off. I wish I could, but oh well. So we get there in time and find out that the teacher is behind a little. Ok, that just gave me some time to breathe and Bryson and Alex a chance to go to the bathroom. The teacher came out and asked why I had to bring all the boys, told me we could have rescheduled, so on and so on. I told her the truth I had completely forgot about it and just made it. After talking about Bryson, she started to ask how I was doing and we talked for a little while. It turns out she understands. She and her husband are trying to have a baby and she had a miscarriage a few months ago. It feels good to know that someone else “gets it” even if they weren’t as far along as I was when it happened. She also told me to not worry about coming back in to help, just to come back when I was ready. I know that Bryson really wants me to just go back tomorrow, but I’m just not ready yet. Too much is happening for me to be able to do that just yet. I figure I’ll go back after Thanksgiving. That gives me three weeks to be ok enough to go back.

0 comments: