THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 4, 2008

November 11, 2007

Phantom kick, cravings, morning sickness, cramps, and so many other things. UGH! All of this started yesterday afternoon and has continued into today. It’s enough that if I didn’t know that it is impossible for me to be pregnant I would be running to the store to buy a test. Really, the morning sickness is like it is at 5 weeks pregnant, the craving are unbearable, and the phantom kicks are torture and just plan mean! I slept until 1 PM today while Chas watched the boys because I just couldn’t get up. Then once I did get up I just wanted to go back to bed. Te boys were on a sugar rush fast moving to a sugar crash so they were crying over everything and just in really bad moods. Today is a bad day for sure. It was even raining today. I guess it fits my mood. Sorry I just don’t have it in me to write more today.

0 comments: