THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 4, 2008

November 27, 2007

Today I went shopping to get prints of Jay's pictures and stuff to make ribbons for me, DH, and the boys to wear to the party on Sunday among other things. This morning was hard getting ready to go to the store. I had sent the pictures online to pick up and it just made it so real knowing that I would have the pictures in my hand. It was like my baby is really gone and now I have the proof. I went to Wal-Mart and I was looking for little angel charms to put on the ribbons I'm making for Sunday and it took me forever to find anything like I wanted for the ribbon and then it took me so long to find any kind of an angel that didn't go on top of a tree. I was just about ready to cry when I found something that is perfect. I'll have to take pictures of them after I'm done so you guys can see them. I hope they turn out really cute. And besides if all of us are wearing these ribbons my ILs are bound to ask what they are for. After that, I ended up at Dollar Tree to buy some HPTs for when I need them and some how I ended up on the baby isle. I started looking at things thinking it would be fun if I did get a BFP I could just wrap some thing up to give to DH. I found this green fleece blanket that had an angel on it, a boy looking angel even! I thought that would be great for Jay, but stopped myself from grabbing it. I went to reach for something next to it to look at and, no kidding, the blanket fell off into my arms! I put it in the cart right then and there. I looked through the blankets there and it was the only one with an angel on it. Not even in a different color. It just so happened to be right where I could see it and then it fell into my arms. I just had to buy it. After the morning I had and how much I miss Jay today, I figured he must have sent it to me to hold because I can't hold him.

0 comments: