THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 4, 2008

February 9, 2008

So today I did something that I never ever thought I would do. Don’t get me wrong I have wanted to do it forever and I don’t regret it for a second, I just never thought I would do it. I guess it was just a matter of finding something that I really loved and knew I would never regret, and this I will never regret. I went today and got a tattoo to remember Jay. I will put a picture of it in the picture section. It actually wasn’t that bad. I thought it would be terribly painful but I made it through without even a tear. Sure there were spots that hurt a lot, but overall it wasn’t that bad. I’m glad I did it, even if my back hurts. Oh, that’s were I got it, on my lower back right under my pants line when they sit on my waist, not the low rise ones. I’m very happy with it. It’s just perfect.

0 comments: