THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 4, 2008

December 17, 2007

Today I went to school to finalize everything. Jan 7th I start night school and will graduate Dec 2008 if everything goes well. Chas and I talked today about having another one and we decided that logically we shouldn’t have anymore even though in our hearts we want another baby. Right now I just want Jay back though, I miss him so much. So I called my Dr and made an appointment for Thursday to go in and talk to the dr and schedule a tubal. After that I left to go to school. I called Chas after I got done at school, and he told me that Bryson’s teacher called and wanted to know if I could come in on Thursday instead of on Friday for the lesson I was going to teach his class (they are doing family traditions and every family has to go in) Well Bry has been having a hard time with me going in and then leaving so I will have to stay the whole day, which means that I had to cancel the appointment. This was the last chance I would have to get it all figured out so insurance would still cover it, so now that I can’t go in I can’t go through with it. I had been thinking that it was a bad idea, and even Chas said he thought it was but logically we shouldn’t have anymore kids. Well now that is off and I’m happy and sad about it to tell you the truth. Add to that my cycle is so messed up. I’m on day 23 and still haven’t ovulated yet. Sure my dr said he thought I was ovulating, but my temps and OPK (ovulation prediction kit) show no sign of that happening. With Christmas next week there is no way I will get a Christmas BFP, but with going to school that is a good thing I guess. Now I will just have to be careful until May or later to not get pregnant so that I won’t have to miss school, but maybe I just won’t even ovulate until then anyway.

0 comments: