THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 4, 2008

November 17, 2001

Yesterday and today were better then my last entry. I have to say much of the last two days has been a blur though. Tonight I have had a moment or two were I have been so sad, but over all I am ok. Today was spent playing Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. That is what I did mostly yesterday too. The boys love Zelda so much, they pretend to be Link. It’s so funny. They go around playing with anything they can find to be a sword and shield as well as any other things Link has in the game. They do everything like Link all the way down to the poses he does when he opens a treasure chest. They are just so cute. The other day walking to meet Bryson after school, Alex dropped his “telescope” (a toilet paper roll) so he ran back to get it and when he picked it up he sings/yells the music that is played on Zelda whenever Link gets something and strikes the pose. He stood there for almost a minute before running back to me, Camren, and Skyler. I stood there watching him and wondering what the people in their cars were thinking as the drove by. It was all I could do to not laugh, because to them Zelda is very serious stuff. HA! Well it is actually after midnight and I should so be asleep. I just had one of those moments laying in bed and figured it was better to come and write my entry seeing as how I hadn’t for a day or two then to lay back there and let the sadness over take me. Good night.

0 comments: