THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 2, 2009

Feb 2, 2009

Peanut's EDD...

I'm sitting here going crazy...not because of what today should have been but waiting for this weekend and wondering if my future is about to change to the way I dream it will be. Sure I'm a little sad today but I really don't want to let it get me down. I know that things happen for a reason and that I had to lose Peanut to get where I am right now. I made a really great friend because of losing Peanut because she lost her daughter at 12 weeks at the same time I lost Peanut. Now she is expecting again and I couldn't be happier for her! Now we both are waiting (as are many others I think) to see if it's my turn too. sigh

I have 5 days until I can test...5 long days... Ok so they aren't that long it just seems like it right now. I can't wait for it to be Sun!

0 comments: