THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Feb 8, 2009

How many remember me saying I was going to get a BFP this month? If not scroll down and read. Go ahead. I'll wait.













Are you all caught up now? Ok good.

So I woke up this morning and put off going to the bathroom as long as possible. DH actually sat with me while waiting for the tests and he never does that.
Anyway, I took a dollar tree test. I got really frusterated as I sat there watching it. The control line usually comes right up, but not this time! UGH. As the control line faded, yea faded, in I got frusterated adn told DH to grab me the digital because I hadn't dumped the pee yet (sorry TMI) Well I take the digital too and I'm waiting and waiting and waiting. I'm so used to it comeing up right away! I'm starting to doubt myself. The dollar is negative and the digital is taking forever!!! Well the digital finally comes up and it's sitting on the floor. DH say to me "Negative?" I can tell he's really upset but trying to make sure I'll be ok too. I pick it up and look at him. I'm in shock, I can't believe it, I just can't believe it.


finally pregnant