THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Feb 23, 2009

Every pregnancy I dream about the baby except Jay and Peanut. With them i never had a dream of being pregnant or the baby or anything. When I was pregnant with Sky I was dreaming of twins until one day I dreamed I lsot on of them. Sure enough an U/S showed only one baby and a big spot of blood (that was my first U/S so no way to know for sure) I also have dreams of what my baby will look like the next time I'm pregnant and having a baby. It was right with all of my boys. When preg with Sky I had one of him being really little and never being able to see the baby I was carrying around in a car seat. I had the baby but I was never allowed to see it. I really think that was Jay. I had another dream of him looking just like he does now and being huge pregnant and getting ready for a girl. By huge I mean bigger then I have ever been and I think I felt like I still had awhile to go but it was so long ago I can't remember for sure...


Well last night I had one of these kind of dreams!! I am so happy. Add to that I dreamed of (you guessed it) TWINS!!! In the dream one was in a car seat so I didn't get to see it but I KNEW it was in there sleeping away and the other one I got to see. It was so cute and so tiny and so perfect. sigh. I pray these continue.


Oh and after I lost Peanut I had a dream of around Christmas time there were people getting ready for a baby girl and it hurt me so much and then after Christmas but before spring there was a funeral with my dad's family and then I knew I was pregnant and there was a girl...


Well at Christmas DH's family was going on and on about his 17 yr old neice having a girl, my dad passed away a few weeks ago, and I'm pregnant...If I didn't always have dreams like this I would scare myself, I swear! LOL


Now I'm on to positive think that I will heart the HBs with my doppler on DH's birthday. I will be only 8 weeks at the time but I'm still thinking it will happen. I jsut have to go and write it down now.

0 comments: