THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 26, 2009

Jan 26, 2009

So I've been doing really good staying positive, but I think my positive thoughts have run out. I jsut might be too much of a pessimist to be abel to think positive. I'm still trying, but it's not working very well. The biggest reason for that is I started temping and watching my cycle again this month to give us the best chance of getting pregnant but it doesn't look like I'm going to ovulate which means I can't possibly get pregnant. Sigh. I'm starting to wonder if I need to jsut give up and be happy with my life as it is. I wish I could see into the future and know where my road is supposed to go and the ending for if I keep following the path I'm on. I just want this so bad, but maybe it's not the right thing and I need to let go. I don't have the answer and I wish I did...

0 comments: