THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 21, 2009

I went and saw my Dr yesterday and he's not as worried as I think he should be, but maybe he is just trying to keep me calm. Anyway, He doesn't want to do another ultrasound because there is nothing that can be done anyway and it will only make me worry more. So I go back for my normal appointment on May 4th and he told me I could go back 2 weeks after that for a heartbeat check if I need to and then 2 weeks after that will be the 20 week U/S!!! I can't believe I only have 6 weeks left until I'm there. It seems so far away and yet I'm sure it will go really fast as there is a lot of stuff between now and then.

Ok and now for the best part of this post (ok the rest is really good too but this is REALLY good!)


We can hear the heartbeat on my doppler now!!!! That means I can hear this little one whenever I want too!

Oh and we have a nickname too. We wanted something Halloweenish but we have been having a really hard time finding something that sounds right and will stick, but last night Chas and I decided to jsut call the baby Casper for now and this morning Bry agreed so the baby is now called Casper until he or she is born. =)

0 comments: