THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 1, 2009

May 1, 2009

Today I had what should be my 16 week visit, even though I won't be 16 weeks until Tuesday. It was set for Monday, but I changed it because I might be out of town on Monday. Anyway, Casper sounds good still and I set my ultrasound date too. My next appointment and ultrasound will be on June 1st. I'm terrified. Today's visit was equal to the last one Ja was alive for and the ultrasound will be at the same place we found out Peanut was gone as well as the same time line for when I found out Jay was gone... All I know is that my doppler is getting used a lot between now and then to help me feel better.

My Dr also told me that my placenta is in the front (before I as told it was in the back) which is why I haven't felt any movement yet and it will make it really hard to feel movement in general. Sigh. At least I have my doppler other wise I would go crazy!

So we decided to take a chance and start talking names and make a name list for others to vote on so if anyone would like to vote here is the link-


VOTE on my Name List