THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 9, 2009

March 9, 2009

I have my first Dr appointment on Wed and I don't want to go. I'm so scared. I'm so chicken about going by myself that I even called my BFF tonight and asked HIM to go with me! Thankfuly he is the best person in the whole world and doesnt feel weird about going with me (as long as I don't ask him to do anything other then hold my hand in the waiting room, but anything more would be too weird for me too so no worries there)

I'm jsut freaking out. The only reason I finally made the appointment was because I got offered a massage therapist job, BUT they are worried about how their method of teaching could hurt the baby after the losses I've had so they want to be sure receiving the deep massage work while being taught it won't do any harm which makes me feel very good to know that they are actually worried about it.

So now I get to spend the next day worrying about if my BFF will be able to go with him (he wasn't sure but will let me know tomorrow) or if I have to go alone and if I will be able to get this job or not and if my baby is going to be ok this time or if I'm going to get hurt again.

I want to scream and cry all at the same time! This is my last chance at being pregnant ever. I really want a happy ending...Frown

0 comments: