THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 31, 2009

Sorry I've been MIA (again) My internet is out at home so it makes it very hard to try to post anything.

So there is nothing new going on really. I'm 11 weeks today and the all day sickness is still getting worse. It hit new heights today but I won't gross you with it. Anyway, I'm still hanging in there. M doppler doesn't work yet and I go see the Dr next week so with any luck he will hear the heart eat with his and he is going to try mine too if he can hear the heart beat with his. If not I will be getting an U/S. I'm almost hoping he can't hear it jsut so I can get an U/S and see that everything is ok instead of just have to trust that everything sounds ok, you know? Oh well.

So I'm online at the library and I really need to get home so I have to cut this short (which is ok because there is nothing else to say anyway at this point) Hopefully I will be back on soon with good news. Until then, later.

0 comments: