THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sept 7, 2008

So I think the bleeding is gone. I hope at least. There has only been a little brown spotting yesterday and today and even that has been hardly at all. I could only hope it is gone I guess. But if it is it means it's on to trying again I guess. I'm excited and scared all at the same time. I know this is in God's hands and not my own. I know I have to just let go and have faith that some day I will understand at that everything will work out the way it is meant to work out. Now if only I can make it to that day. If only I can be strong enough to get there. With any luck, I will be. Please everyone be thinking about us and praying that whatever is meant to be we will be strong enough to make it through.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy I know you will be able to work through this...you are a very strong person! I have known you for a long time, and have seen you get through many troubling times. remember Im here if you need me.

I Made this image for you, from a vision i had a few nights ago..please check it out.....

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m204/allunacdrake/my%20space/TammysAngels.jpg