THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 15, 2008

Sept 15, 2008

I had another dream last night. Only this one had a date. Tuesday the 30th although I don't know what month. Sadly the dream didn't mention that part. I took an HPT (preg test) and it was a really high tech one that gave you HCG numbers instead of just positive or neg. It even told you how far along you should be based on the numbers. Anyway, the numbers were really really high for what they should have been but it was a positive none the less. I know it was a Tues the 30th because I pulled out the calender on my phone to figure out how far along I really was supposed to be and I thought it was the 8th but Chas told me it was really the 30th and when I went to the 30th it was a Tues. Ugh. Well I guess I know that should I get pregnant again I will find out on a Tues the 30th. Now to find out when all of those are....
And yes I know Sept 30th is a Tues this year. I already looked. Blushy 2

0 comments: